GM Genuine Parts 12477639 | Automatic Transmission Shifter Cable
Special Price $118.79 Regular Price $131.99
Only 3 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 1999-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 1999-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2002-2004 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Classic
- 2005-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2005-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 1999-2006 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2001-2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.