ACDelco 213-4277 | Engine Crankshaft Position Sensor
Special Price $114.29 Regular Price $126.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Crankshaft Position Sensors monitor the position and rotational speed of the crankshaft, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. The signal from the crankshaft position sensor is used by the engine control module to determine fuel injection and ignition timing. These original equipment engine crankshaft position sensors have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. ?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Helps keep engine timing and fuel injection running in sync
- Helps provide proper alignment, positioning, and spacing for easy installation
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Synchronizes engine valves and pistons for excellent engine performance
|Mount Hole Quantity
|Mounting Bracket Included
|Wire Harness Included
|Wiring Harness Included
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.