ACDelco 25773946 | Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Sensor
Special Price $60.34 Regular Price $70.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS) are battery powered sensors located in the tire that monitor the vehicle's tire pressure and warn the driver when pressure falls more than 25% below the manufacturer's recommendations (normally through a slow pressure loss), and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. The sensor is connected with the valve stem and, by way of Radio Frequency (RF) technology, sends pressure updates to the vehicle's on-board computer. Tire pressure is displayed on the vehicle's Driver Information Center (DIC) or, when low, a warning light may be illuminated to warn the driver. U.S. Federal Regulations require that new cars and light trucks be equipped with TPMS starting in 2008. These original equipment tire pressure monitoring sensors have bn manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. ?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Battery is made to last up to 10 years of normal use
- Designed to communicate perfectly with your GM vehicle's TPMS Module
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- This part requires programming and/or special setup procedures. GM Service Information describes the procedures and special tools needed to ensure proper operation in the vehicle
|Gasket Or Seal Included||Yes|
|Meets or Exceeds Original Equipment Manufacture Specifications||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Method||Valve Stem Nut|
|Real Time Pressure Signal Transmission||Yes|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
- 2001-2005 Cadillac DeVille
- LOW TIRE PRESSURE IND(UJ6)
- 2001-2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- EXCEPT EUROPEAN PROVISIONS(VD1), JAPAN(VE1)
- 2001-2004 Cadillac Seville
- LOW TIRE PRESSURE IND(UJ6)
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.