ACDelco 38123 | Accessory Drive Belt Tensioner Assembly
Special Price $67.99 Regular Price $79.99
Only 1 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Drive Belt Tensioner Assembly with Pulley
W/Visible Spring Design
- A/C Compressor Belt;Air Brake Hose;Air Intake Duct Drain Hose;Alternator Decoupler Pulley;Coolant Hose;Drive Belt;Elbow Air Vent Hose;Flanged Idler Pulley;Fuel Carburetion Hose;Fuel Line/PCV/EEC Hose;Heater Hose;Idler Pulley;Lawn and Garden V-Belt;Power Steering Pump Belt;Radiator Hose;Snowmobile V-Belt;Supercharger Belt;Timing Belt;Turbocharger Hose;V-Ribbed Serpentine Belt
|Color||Aluminum w/ Black Pulley|
|Measurements||76 mm x 17 mm x 30.5 mm|
|Mkt_State_Warranty_CA||Limited Lifetime Warranty as long as original purchaser still owns vehicle (Parts Only).|
|Mkt_State_Warranty_US||Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.|
W/Visible Spring Design
- 1992-1993 Ford F59
- 1997-1997 Ford F-250 HD
- 1996-1996 Ford Econoline Super Duty
- 1990-1997 Ford F-350
- 1990-1996 Ford Bronco
- 1992-1996 Ford E-150 Econoline Club Wagon
- 1993-1993 Ford P-350
- 1990-1996 Ford F-150
- 1992-1996 Ford E-250 Econoline
- 1990-1997 Ford F-250
- 1992-1993 Ford F Super Duty
- 1992-1996 Ford E-150 Econoline
- 1990-1991 Ford F-200
- 1992-1996 Ford E-350 Econoline Club Wagon
- 1992-1996 Ford E-350 Econoline
- 1995-1996 Ford Club Wagon
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.
Can a serpentine belt cause smoke?
Yes, a serpentine belt can cause smoke. A serpentine belt is an essential component of a vehicle's engine system. It drives various accessories such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and air conditioning compressor. If the serpentine belt becomes worn, damaged, or misaligned, it can cause friction and generate smoke.
Why is my serpentine belt squealing?
The serpentine belt can squeal due to various reasons, including tension issues, worn-out belt, or a problem with the belt's pulleys.
Is my serpentine belt too tight?
If your serpentine belt is causing issues like excessive noise or accelerated wear on the pulleys, it may indicate that the belt is too tight.
Why did my serpentine belt come off?
Serpentine belts can come off due to factors such as belt wear, improper tension, misaligned pulleys, or a faulty tensioner.