ACDelco 45G12003 | Steering Idler Arm Bushing
Special Price $12.00 Regular Price $15.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
ACDelco Professional Steering Idler Arm Bushing is a high quality aftermarket replacement component for one or more of the following vehicle systems: steering and suspension. This premium aftermarket bushing is manufactured to meet or exceed your expectations for fit, form, and function. ?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Manufactured to meet expectations for fit, form, and function
- Professional, premium aftermarket replacement
- Provides the performance and dependability you expect from ACDelco
|Marketing Statement - Product Line||ACDelco offers a full line of Professional, premium aftermarket Chassis Parts to help keep vehicles riding and handling feeling like new. With competitive limited lifetime warranty (see seller for limited warranty details) coverage and products covering all major chassis systems and alignment products for many vehicles on the road today, it's no wonder the pros rely on ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Chassis Parts.|
|Mkt_State_Warranty_CA||Limited Lifetime Warranty as long as original purchaser still owns vehicle (Parts Only).|
|Mkt_State_Warranty_US||Limited Lifetime Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.|
- 1963-1963 Mercury Country Cruiser - Position: Center Link End
- 1961-1963 Mercury Meteor - Position: Center Link End
- 1964-1964 Ford Custom 500 - Position: Center Link End
- 1962-1963 Ford Fairlane - Position: Center Link End
- 1964-1964 Ford Custom - Position: Center Link End
- 1963-1963 Ford 300 - Position: Center Link End
- 1961-1964 Mercury Monterey - Position: Center Link End
- 1964-1964 Ford Country Sedan - Position: Center Link End
- 1961-1964 Ford Galaxie - Position: Center Link End
- 1962-1964 Ford Galaxie 500 - Position: Center Link End
- 1963-1963 Ford Ranch Wagon - Position: Center Link End
- 1961-1964 Mercury Colony Park - Position: Center Link End
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.