Special Price $28.89 Regular Price $33.99
Only 9 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
|Keyword Search||ACDelco; Automotive; Auto Parts; Advantage; Suspension; Gas Charged; Shock; Shocks and Struts; Shock Absorber; Shock Absorber Kit; Shocks, Struts, and Suspension; ABSORBER KIT,FRT SHK; ABSORBER KIT,RR LVLG SHK; ABSORBER KIT,RR SHK; ABSORBER,FRT SHK; ABSORBER,RR LVLG SHK; ABSORBER,RR LVLG SHK; ABSORBER,RR SHK; ABSORBER,RR SHK; ABSORBER,RR SHK (W/ SHLD); ABSORBER,RR SHK(W/UPR MT)|
|Mkt_BrandQual_Name||Conventional Gas Charged|
|Mkt_State_Warranty_CA||Limited Lifetime Warranty as long as original purchaser still owns vehicle (Parts Only).|
|Mkt_State_Warranty_US||12 Month / Unlimited Mile Limited Warranty (Parts Only). Please see ACDelco.com for more details.|
- 1996-2000 Isuzu Hombre - Position: Front
- Exc. Sport Chassis
- 1982-1990 GMC S15 - Position: Front
- 1983-1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer - Position: Front
- 1978-1987 GMC Caballero - Position: Front
- 1992-2004 GMC Jimmy - Position: Front
- 1982-2003 Chevrolet S10 - Position: Front
- 1995-2005 Chevrolet Blazer - Position: Front
- 1977-1978 Mazda B1800 - Position: Front
- 1971-1977 GMC Sprint - Position: Front
- 1983-1991 GMC S15 Jimmy - Position: Front
- 1979-1984 Mazda B2000 - Position: Front
- 1978-1983 Toyota Pickup - Position: Front
- 1991-2003 GMC Sonoma - Position: Front
- 1975-1977 Toyota Pickup - Position: Front
- 1972-1976 Mazda B1600 - Position: Front
- 1982-1984 Mazda B2200 - Position: Front
- 1968-1987 Chevrolet El Camino - Position: Front
- 2004-2004 GMC Sonoma - Position: Front
- 1970-1974 Toyota Pickup - Position: Front
- 1972-1982 Ford Courier - Position: Front
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.