ACDelco 89017382 | Fuel Injection Pressure Regulator
Special Price $82.44 Regular Price $96.99
Out of stock
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Fuel Injection Pressure Regulators are mechanical valves that control fuel pressure in the fuel injector rail, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components. Their spring-loaded valves return excess fuel back to the fuel tank. These original equipment fuel injection pressure regulators have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors. ?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Assists in cold engine starts
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Helps maintain stable engine idle
- Helps provide constant fuel pressure to the injectors
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
|Mounting Type||Rail Mounted|
- 2004-2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 2004-2004 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 2004-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2004-2004 GMC Yukon
- 2004-2004 GMC Sierra 1500
- 2004-2004 GMC Yukon XL 1500
Does AC Delco make Ford parts?
No, AC Delco produces parts primarily for General Motors vehicles and does not make parts specifically for Ford vehicles.
Can I use AC Delco parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, in most cases AC Delco parts can be used as a replacement for OEM parts. However, it's important to ensure that the parts are compatible with your specific make and model of vehicle.
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.