APDI 8013041 Radiator
- APDI 8013041 Radiator
- APDI offers certified radiators that meets or exceeds the manufacturer's specifications that are ready to install out of the box.
- Engineering and manufactured under ISO TS16949 quality system, every radiator is 100% leak tested.
- APDI offers a complete line of automotive radiators covering over 98% of all North American vehicle applications.
- APDI provides value in many different ways: increased thermal performance, enhanced design features, and design commonization for maximum availability with the minimum amount of parts.
- Construction: Plastic Tank Aluminum
- Core Depth (in): 1 IN
- Core Height (in): 18-1/4 IN
- Core Width (in): 27-1/2 IN
- Inlet Connection (in): 1-1/4 IN
- Outlet Connection (in): 1-1/2 IN
- Rows: 1
This item may interchange to the following part numbers from other brands. This is provided for reference only and does not guarantee that the part your are buying is identical to the part numbers from the brands listed below. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicles Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in the Compatibility Table.
- Denso 221-9040
- DPI (DataPoint, Inc.) 13041
- DPI (DataPoint, Inc.) 13052
- Ford 8L8Z8005B
- Ford ZZC515200
- Genera 13041
- Genera 13052
- Northern Factory Sales 13041
- Northern Factory Sales 13052
- OSC 13041
- OSC 13052
- Spectra Premium CU13041
- Vista-Pro 438134
|PartCategory||Belts and Cooling|
|FitmentSummary||This part generally fits Ford, Mazda, Mercury vehicles & includes models such as Escape, Mariner, Tribute with the trims of Base Sport Utility 4-Door, GS Sport Utility 4-Door, GT Sport Utility 4-Door, GX Sport Utility 4-Door, Limited Plus Sport Utility 4-|
|Interchange||13041, 13041, 13041, 13041, 13052, 13052, 13052, 13052, 221-9040, 438134, 8L8Z8005B, CU13041, ZZC515200|