Autopart International 2008-325895 | Accessory Drive Belt Tensioner Assembly
Special Price $43.34 Regular Price $50.99
Out of stock
BRAND: Autopart International
- 2006-2007 Saturn Relay - Position: Main Drive
- 2006-2008 Chevrolet Uplander - Position: Main Drive
- 2006-2007 Chevrolet Malibu
- 2007-2008 Saturn Aura
- 2006-2011 Chevrolet Impala
- 2006-2007 Buick Terraza
- 2006-2010 Pontiac G6 - Position: Main Drive
- 2006-2007 Pontiac Montana - Position: Main Drive
- 2008-2010 Saturn Vue
- 1987-1987 Chevrolet V20 - Position: Main Drive
- 2006-2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Can a serpentine belt cause smoke?
Yes, a serpentine belt can cause smoke. A serpentine belt is an essential component of a vehicle's engine system. It drives various accessories such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and air conditioning compressor. If the serpentine belt becomes worn, damaged, or misaligned, it can cause friction and generate smoke.
Why is my serpentine belt squealing?
The serpentine belt can squeal due to various reasons, including tension issues, worn-out belt, or a problem with the belt's pulleys.
Is my serpentine belt too tight?
If your serpentine belt is causing issues like excessive noise or accelerated wear on the pulleys, it may indicate that the belt is too tight.
Why did my serpentine belt come off?
Serpentine belts can come off due to factors such as belt wear, improper tension, misaligned pulleys, or a faulty tensioner.
You may also be interested in
- Gates 38420 | Accessory Drive Belt Tensioner AssemblySpecial Price $58.64 Regular Price $68.99
- Dayco 89383 | Accessory Drive Belt Tensioner AssemblySpecial Price $63.74 Regular Price $74.99