Autopart International 2701-248743 | Front Left Suspension Strut and Coil Spring Assembly
Special Price $107.99 Regular Price $119.99
Out of stock
BRAND: Autopart International
- 2000-2000 Chrysler Voyager - Position: Front Left
- 1995-2000 Chrysler Town & Country - Position: Front Left
- 1995-2000 Dodge Caravan - Position: Front Left
- 1995-2000 Plymouth Voyager - Position: Front Left
- 2000-2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager - Position: Front Left
- 1995-2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager - Position: Front Left
- 1995-2000 Dodge Grand Caravan - Position: Front Left
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.
You may also be interested in
- KYB SR4020 | Front Right Suspension Strut and Coil Spring AssemblySpecial Price $170.09 Regular Price $188.99
- Monroe 171964L | Front Left Suspension Strut and Coil Spring AssemblySpecial Price $125.09 Regular Price $138.99