Autopart International 2701-424190 | Front Suspension Strut Assembly
Special Price $47.59 Regular Price $55.99
Out of stock
BRAND: Autopart International
- 2013-2013 Chrysler Town & Country - Position: Front
- w/o Commercial Wagon Suspension
- 2008-2009 Dodge Grand Caravan - Position: Front
- 2012-2015 Ram C/V - Position: Front
- 2014-2014 Chrysler Town & Country - Position: Front
- 2011-2014 Dodge Grand Caravan - Position: Front
- w/Commercial Wagon Suspension
How often should shock absorbers be replaced?
Shock absorbers should generally be replaced every 50,000 miles or every 5-7 years
How to replace shock absorbers?
To replace shock absorbers, you need to remove the wheel and tire assembly, unbolt the old shock absorber, replace it with a new one, and tighten the bolts. Then, reinstall the wheel and tire, and test the new shocks.
Why do shock absorbers leak?
Shock absorbers can leak due to worn seals, damage to the piston or cylinder, or corrosion from exposure to moisture and road salt.
Can shock absorbers be replaced?
Yes, shock absorbers can be replaced when they start to wear out or fail.