B&W Trailer Hitches PMHD14003 | Pintle Hook Mounting Plate
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Get to the job site without a hitch. Built to stand up to the rigors of a construction trailer, these pintle plates are rated at 16K with our high-gloss, powder-coated finish.
BRAND: B&W Trailer Hitches
- Pintle Hook Mounting Plate
- Pintle Mount 16K 8 Hole
- High Gloss Black Powder Coat Finish
- Hitch pin and clip or hitch lock sold separately
- 16K Pintle Plate, 8 Hole, 3 Position, 2x11" Shank
- Multiple positions let you customize height of pintle
- PMHD14003-PINTLE MOUNT 16K 8 HOLE
- Hitch-mounted adapter plate provides a mounting point for a pintle hook (sold separately)
- Shank slides into your vehicle's hitch receiver
- Sturdy steel construction
|PROP 65 WARNING:||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P54Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Title||PMHD14003 PINTLE MOUNT 16K 8 HOLE|
Can AMP Research PowerSteps be adjusted?
Yes, AMP Research PowerSteps can be adjusted for extension and retraction speed, sensitivity, height, and distance from the vehicle body.
Do B&W hitches rust?
Yes, B&W hitches can rust over time if not properly maintained.
How does the B&W gooseneck hitch work?
A B&W gooseneck hitch is designed to tow heavy loads by connecting a trailer directly to the bed of a pickup truck using a gooseneck ball and coupler system.