B&W Trailer Hitches TEXA4200 Exhaust System Wrap
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
If you love driving a short-bed truck, but don't want your trailer to bump into your back glass, you might need one of these. This sleek inner tube attaches to your gooseneck trailer to give you extra clearance. Its easy-to-grip, spring-loaded handle also eases hookup.
BRAND: B&W Trailer Hitches
- Need more room to maneuver? Of course you do!
- Extend-A-Goose Coupler
- Fits all standard 4" I.D. round trailer tubes
- Sleek OEM appearance
- Exhaust System Wrap
- Extend-A-Goose Coupler Extender
- Funnel shaped coupler for easier hook-ups
- Self-aligning coupler design
- Accommodates padlock for theft prevention
- Easier hook ups with more clearance at the tailgate and trailer
- Heavy wall tube with internal gussets provide maximum strength
|PROP 65 WARNING:||WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P54Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Title||TEXA4200 EXTEND-A-GOOSE COUPLER EXTENDER|
Do B&W hitches rust?
Yes, B&W hitches can rust over time if not properly maintained.
How does the B&W gooseneck hitch work?
A B&W gooseneck hitch is designed to tow heavy loads by connecting a trailer directly to the bed of a pickup truck using a gooseneck ball and coupler system.