Special Price $17.00 Regular Price $20.99
Only 3 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Beck/Arnley parts meet foreign nameplate OE specifications for form, fit and function. Our product specialists work with a network of global sourcing partners so you can install the right part with confidence.
- Application specific for this vehicle
- Includes drainback valve where applicable
- OIL FILTER
- Designed for synthetic and conventional oils
- Made using high quality filter materials to maintain proper fuel oil flow
- Matches OE form, fit and function
- OIL FILTER
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen Passat
- 2016-2016 Volvo S60 Cross Country
- 2006-2008 Volkswagen GTI
- 2006-2009 Volkswagen Rabbit
- 2015-2016 Volvo V60
- 2017-2019 Audi RS3
- 2008-2009 Audi TT
- 2018-2020 Audi TT RS Quattro
- 2006-2008 Audi A3
- 2005-2009 Audi A4
- 2005-2009 Audi A4 Quattro
- 2006-2013 Volvo C70
- 2015-2016 Volvo XC60
- 2012-2013 Volkswagen Golf R
- 2006-2010 Volkswagen Beetle
- 2012-2016 Volvo S60
- 2009-2015 Audi TTS Quattro
- 2010-2014 Volkswagen Golf
- 2015-2016 Volvo V60 Cross Country
- 2006-2008 Volkswagen Passat
- 2012-2013 Audi TT RS Quattro
- 2007-2013 Volvo C30
- 2005-2014 Volkswagen Jetta
- 2012-2014 Volkswagen Beetle
- 2007-2009 Volkswagen Eos
- 2016-2016 Volvo XC70
- 2005-2011 Volvo V50
- 2004-2011 Volvo S40
What AC Delco oil filter do I need?
AC Delco offers a variety of oil filters that are compatible with different makes and models of vehicles. To determine which AC Delco oil filter you need, consult your vehicle's owner's manual or use our online filter lookup tool that matches the make, model, and year of your vehicle.
How does an engine oil filter work?
An engine oil filter works by removing contaminants and impurities from the engine oil as it circulates through the engine, ensuring cleaner oil reaches critical engine components.
What are the signs of a clogged or malfunctioning engine oil filter?
Signs of a clogged or malfunctioning engine oil filter can include reduced oil pressure, engine overheating, increased engine noise, poor performance, and the presence of metallic particles in the oil.