Special Price $45.89 Regular Price $53.99
Out of stock
Beck/Arnley parts meet foreign nameplate OE specifications for form, fit and function. Our product specialists work with a network of global sourcing partners so you can install the right part with confidence.
- Application specific for this vehicle
- CONTROL ARM
- Matches OE form, fit and function
- New hardware and bushings included where applicable
- Control arm comes without ball joint which matches the OE design
- Steel, iron, or aluminum construction for durability and rust/corrosion resistance.
- CONTROL ARM
- 1992-1996 Toyota Camry - Position: Rear Left Lower
- 1992-1996 Lexus ES300 - Position: Rear Left Lower
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.