Brandmotion FVMR-8876 Park Assist Camera
- Full Touchscreen For Easy Adjustments
- Advanced Anti-Glare Tempered Glass Screen
- Retains Standard Mirror Functionality With One Touch
- Super HD 1980 x 320 Resolution Display
- 2 Channel DVR Functionality
- Built-In G-Shock Sensor For Automatic Event Recording
- Built-In DVR Recording Camera
- Ultra High Performance Sony CCD HD Camera
- Jeep Wrangler Specific Harness
- 170 Degrees Horizontal Field Of View
- 150 Degrees Vertical F
Brandmotion's latest FullVUE(TM) Mirror is here to reset your driving experience by helping you see what you've never seen before. This versatile new safety and convenience aid replaces your current rearview mirror with a full HD video screen. It improves on your traditional mirror by providing a clear, crisp view of exactly what you need to see with no obstructions of passengers, cargo or small rear windows. It comes with unbeatable features and a commitment to driver peace of mind.
At Brandmotion, we come to work every day because we want to solve the biggest problems in vehicle safety. We specialize in the design and integration of emerging automotive safety technology with our goal being zero deaths a year due to traffic accidents. The only way to reach our goal is to help automotive suppliers leverage and extend their technology into existing vehicles, and at the same time provide consumers with greater freedom of choice in choosing the features and content for their vehicles. Brandmotion is in its 11th year of working to make vehicles safer, faster. The company was formed in 2005 as a spin-out of Tier 1 automotive supplier Johnson Controls, with a focus on integrating and distributing emerging safety, mobility and convenience features for cars and trucks already on the road. Brandmotion is a recognized brand among aftermarket installers of 12V mobile electronics and was awarded 2016 SEMA PRO Manufacturer of the Year honors at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas.