Dorman Products 602-305 Windshield Wiper Linkage
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This replacement windshield wiper linkage has been engineered to match the function and performance of the original linkage on select vehicle years, makes and models to restore wiper operation.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Restores performance - fixes a failed crank arm to restore wiper blade operation
- Application specific - reverse engineered from the original design on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of engineers and quality specialists in the United States
- Windshield Wiper Transmission
- Direct replacement - this windshield wiper linkage matches the fit and function of the original equipment linkage on specified vehicles
- WIPER TRANSMISSION
- Windshield, Wiper, Linkage, Wipers
- Ford Expedition 2017-03, Lincoln Navigator 2019-03
|Attachment Method||Bolt On|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Package Contents||Links; Pivot Assembly|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
- Ford: 9L1Z17C426A
- 2003-2019 Lincoln Navigator - Position: Rear
- 2003-2017 Ford Expedition - Position: Rear
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.