Dorman Products 904-462 Water in Fuel (WiF) Sensor
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This replacement water-in-fuel (WiF) sensor matches the function and performance of the original equipment sensor to prevent water damaging a diesel fuel injector. Made of quality materials, it has undergone extensive testing to ensure durability.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone vehicle try-on and bench testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
- Water, Fuel, Sensor, Sensors
- WATER IN FUEL SENSOR
- Ideal replacement - this water-in-fuel (WiF) sensor matches the original equipment sensor's function and performance
- Ram 2500 2018-13, Ram 3500 2018-13, Ram 4500 2018-13, Ram 5500 2018-13
- Water In Fuel Sensor
- Durable construction - this sensor is made of durable materials to withstand exposure to diesel fuel
|Attached Lead Wires||No|
|Package Contents||1 Water in Fuel Sensor|
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
- Chrysler: 68197868AB
- 2013-2018 Ram 3500 - Position: N/A
- 2013-2018 Ram 2500 - Position: N/A
- 2013-2018 Ram 4500 - Position: N/A
- 2013-2018 Ram 5500 - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.