Dorman Products 911-673 Vapor Canister Purge Valve
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Engineered for a perfect fit and plug-and-play installation, this vapor canister purge valve is a direct replacement for the original equipment purge valve. It is critical to the evaporative emissions system and fulfills government requirements.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- PURGE VALVE
- Ford 2011-04, Mazda 2006-04, Mercury 2010-04
- Quality construction - manufactured from premium materials for a long service life
- Quality tested - has undergone testing to ensure proper fit and performance
- Excellent value - original equipment quality at a lower price
- Direct replacement - this vapor canister purge valve fits and functions like original equipment to ensure proper function of your vehicle's evaporative emissions system
- Vapor, Canister, Purge, Valve, Canisters, Valves
- Evaporative Emissions Purge Solenoid Valve
|Connector Hose Inside Diameter||0.265|
|Inlet Inside Diameter||0.265 in|
|Mount Hole Diameter||0.35|
|Mount Hole Quantity||0|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Package Contents||1 Vapor Canister Purge Valve; Mounting Bracket|
|Port 1 Outside Diameter||0.395 in|
|Port 2 Outside Diameter||0.463 in|
|Vacuum Connector Quantity||0|
- Ford: 4U5Z9J451BA
- Mazda: 1F7313975
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS: CP596
- BWD: CP596
- 2004-2005 Mazda B3000 - Position: N/A
- 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - Position: N/A
- 2004-2011 Ford Ranger - Position: N/A
- 2006-2006 Mazda B4000 - Position: N/A
- 2004-2010 Ford Explorer - Position: N/A
- 2004-2005 Mazda B4000 - Position: N/A
- 2004-2010 Mercury Mountaineer - Position: N/A
- 2004-2005 Mazda B2300 - Position: N/A
- 2006-2006 Mazda B3000 - Position: N/A
- 2010-2010 Ford Explorer - Position: N/A
- V8 281CID 4.6L
- 2006-2006 Mazda B2300 - Position: N/A
- 2005-2006 Ford Mustang - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.