Jeep Wrangler Body Mount | Dorman Products 924-270
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Worn body mounts can ruin a vehicle's comfortable ride. This body mount kit includes all the hardware required for a dependable replacement, and matches the fit and function of the factory hardware on specified Jeep Wrangler models.
Body Position 1 or 5
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Direct replacement - this body mount kit includes all the hardware required for a dependable replacement and matches the fit and function of the original hardware
- body, mount, mounts
- Durable components - precision-engineered from quality materials for reliable service life
- Quality tested - the components in this kit have undergone try-on testing to ensure correct fit and function
- Jeep TJ 2004-97, Jeep Wrangler 2004-97
- Wrangler Body Mount Kit
- Application-specific - this kit is designed for specific Jeep Wrangler models and years
- BODY MOUNT
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Package Contents||Upper and Lower Bushings; Retainer; and Bolt|
Body Position 1 or 5
- Chrysler: 6035438
- 1997-2004 Jeep Wrangler - Position: N/A
- 1997-2004 Jeep TJ - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.
Can AMP Research PowerSteps be adjusted?
Yes, AMP Research PowerSteps can be adjusted for extension and retraction speed, sensitivity, height, and distance from the vehicle body.