Cardone Industries 27-7589 Steering Gear
Only 5 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
The steering gear box is the heart of the vehicle’s steering system. It guides the wheels’ movement in conjunction with the direction that the steering wheel is rotated, helping achieve ideal steering response for more efficient driving. CARDONE® Remanufactured Steering Gear Boxes are re-engineered, built and tested to match O.E. performance. Each unit features 100% new O-rings and lip seals to ensure leak-free, long-lasting performance. Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life. All units are 100% hydraulically tested to ensure perfect fit and function.
WARRANTY TIME: 36 Months
BRAND: Cardone Reman
- Remanufactured Steering Gear
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic 2007, Silverado 1500 HD 2001, Silverado 1500 HD Classic 2007, Silverado 2500 2001-99, Silverado 2500 HD 2006-01, Silverado 2500 HD Classic 2007, Silverado 3500 2006-01, Silverado 3500 Classic 2007, Suburban 2500 2001-00; GMC Sierra 1500 Classic 2007, Sierra 1500 HD 2001, Sierra 1500 HD Classic 2007, Sierra 2500 2001-99, Sierra 2500 HD 2006-01, Sierra 2500 HD Classic 2007, Sierra 3500 2006-01, Sierra 3500 Classic 2007, Yukon XL 2500 2001-00
- Steering Gear
- Power Steering Gear, Steering Gear, Gear Box
- Steering Gear
- Reman. Steering Gear
|Features and Benefits||Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.|
|Features and Benefits||100% new O-rings and lip seals ensure leak-free, long-lasting performance.|
|Features and Benefits||All critical components are tested to ensure product reliability.|
|Features and Benefits||100% hydraulic testing measures for proper flow, leakage and performance to ensure perfect fit and function.|
|Features and Benefits||Rust inhibitive "Cool Dip" finish is a penetrating dye that completely covers all exposed surfaces for a consistent, protective finish that will not crack, flake or peel.|
|Features and Benefits||Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life.|
|Hose Port Type||O-Ring|
|Input Shaft Diameter (in)||0.66|
|Input Shaft Diameter (mm)||16.76|
|Input Shaft Type||Double Flat|
|Number of Mounting Holes||3|
|Output Shaft Diameter (in)||1.25|
|Output Shaft Diameter (mm)||31.75|
|Package Contents||Gear, Instruction Sheet (2), Flushing Instruction, Instruction Tag, Sealing Kit|
|Pitman Arm Included||No|
|Pressure Port ID Size||0|
|Pressure Port Thread Size||M18 x 1.5|
|Return Port ID Size||0|
|Return Port Thread Size||M16 x 1.5|
|Steering Box Type||Power Steering|
|Total Turns Lock to Lock||3.3|
WARRANTY TIME: 36 Months
- General Motors: 15068759
- General Motors: 26099875
- General Motors: 19150135
- 2000-2001 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD Classic
- 2001-2001 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic
- 2000-2001 GMC Yukon XL 2500
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 3500
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Classic
- 1999-2001 GMC Sierra 2500
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic
- 2001-2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Classic
- 2007-2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
- 1999-2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
- 2001-2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 HD
Does Cardone offer a warranty?
Cardone offers a limited lifetime warranty on most of their automotive parts.
What are the key features of Cardone's manufactured products?
The key features of Cardone's remanufactured products include cost-effectiveness, quality control, and environmental sustainability.
How to choose the right Cardone product?
To choose the right Cardone product for your specific vehicle make and model, it is recommended to use our Year, Make, Model search at the top of the website.
How does Cardone Industries ensure quality?
Cardone ensures the quality and reliability of their remanufactured parts through rigorous testing and inspection processes.