Cardone Industries 27-7589 Steering Gear
- 100% new O-rings and lip seals ensure leak-free, long-lasting performance.
- All critical components are tested to ensure product reliability.
- 100% hydraulic testing measures for proper flow, leakage and performance to ensure perfect fit and function.
- Rust inhibitive Cool Dip" finish is a penetrating dye that completely covers all exposed surfaces for a consistent, protective finish that will not crack, flake or peel.
- Shafts are surfaced to precise specifications to eliminate premature seal wear and extend gear life.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
- Color: Black
- E-Waste: No
- Hose Port Type: O-Ring
- Input Shaft Diameter (in): 0.66
- Input Shaft Diameter (mm): 16.76
- Input Shaft Type: Double Flat
- Number of Mounting Holes: 3
- Output Shaft Diameter (in): 1.25
- Output Shaft Diameter (mm): 31.75
- Package Contents: Gear, Instruction Sheet (2), Flushing Instruction, Instruction Tag, Sealing Kit
- Pitman Arm Included: No
- Pressure Port ID Size: 0
- Pressure Port Thread Size: M18 x 1.5
- Product Condition: Remanufactured
- Pump Rotation: Standard
- Return Port ID Size: 0
- Return Port Thread Size: M16 x 1.5
- Steering Box Type: Power Steering
- Total Turns Lock to Lock: 3.3
This item may interchange to the following part numbers from other brands. This is provided for reference only and does not guarantee that the part your are buying is identical to the part numbers from the brands listed below. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicles Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in the Compatibility Table.
- General Motors 15068759
- General Motors 19150135
- General Motors 26099875