Centric Parts 125.65158 | Ford Transit Connect Front Disc Brake Rotor
Special Price $82.44 Regular Price $96.99
Only 5 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Centric 125 Series High Carbon Alloy Brake Rotors contain an advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces the possibility of pad squeal especially with higher friction; European style brake pad compounds. Proprietary Molybdenum and Chromium alloys resist rotor cracking during high performance use or repeat stop situations. This alloy also increases the friction couple improving brake performance and stopping power. Increased Chromium and Carbon content is also more resistant to oxidation.
BRAND: Centric Parts - OPTICAT
- 2019 - 2020 Ford Transit Connect
- Centric Premium High Carbon Alloy Brake Rotor
- Centric Premium Rotor with advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces pad squeal. Especially effective with higher friction; European style brake pad compounds. Added Molybdenum and Chromium to resist rotor cracking
- High Carbon Alloy; Centric Parts; CentricParts; Centric Brake Rotors CentricParts Break Rotor; StopTech; Stop Tech; StopTech Hig Carbon Rotor
- Premium High Carbon Alloy Brake Rotor
- 2019-2022 Ford Transit Connect - Position: Front
What is better Centric Rotors VS OEM?
Centric = Aftermarket, Potential Performance Boost OEM = Factory-supplied, Guaranteed Compatibility
Are Centric brake rotors good quality?
Centric brake rotors offer good quality for their price, providing reliable braking performance and durability.
How often should I replace centric brake pads?
The frequency of replacing Centric brake pads depends on driving habits and conditions, but a general guideline is every 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
Are Centric parts compatible with aftermarket brake systems or modifications?
Centric parts are usually compatible with aftermarket brake systems and modifications if they meet industry standards and maintain the vehicle's original specifications.