Centric Parts 126.62165 | Front Right Disc Brake Rotor
Special Price $687.79 Regular Price $723.99
Out of stock
Centric premium rotors utilize an Electrocoating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection. E-coating is a superior electro-statically applied finish designed to withstand 400 hours of salt water exposure without rusting. Phosphate finishes utilized by other manufacturers provide only minimal protection from the elements; these finishes are generally only effective for the shipping and storage portion of a rotor's life. The addition of heat and moisture eliminates the effectiveness of phosphate finishes resulting in immediate corrosion once installed in the vehicle.
BRAND: Centric Parts - OPTICAT
- Cadillac ATS 2016-2019;Chevrolet Camaro 2016-2020
- Centric OE Brake Rotor; CentricParts Rotor; Centric Parts Rotor; CentricParts Rotor
- Centric Premium OE Style Slotted Brake Rotor
- Premium e-coated rotor with advanced metallurgy that greatly reduces pad squeal. Especially effective with higher friction; European style brake pad compounds. Added Molybdenum and Chromium to resist rotor cracking
- Premium OE Slotted Brake Rotor
- Premium OE Style Slotted Brake Rotor
- 2019-2019 Cadillac ATS - Position: Front Right
- Standard Disc
- 2016-2018 Cadillac ATS - Position: Front Right
- Slotted Disc
- 2017-2020 Chevrolet Camaro - Position: Front Right
- 370mm 2 Piece Slotted Disc Brembo 6 Piston Front Caliper Track Package
What is better Centric Rotors VS OEM?
Centric = Aftermarket, Potential Performance Boost OEM = Factory-supplied, Guaranteed Compatibility
Are Centric brake rotors good quality?
Centric brake rotors offer good quality for their price, providing reliable braking performance and durability.
How often should I replace centric brake pads?
The frequency of replacing Centric brake pads depends on driving habits and conditions, but a general guideline is every 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
Are Centric parts compatible with aftermarket brake systems or modifications?
Centric parts are usually compatible with aftermarket brake systems and modifications if they meet industry standards and maintain the vehicle's original specifications.