Centric Parts 623.42059 | Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Special Price $90.89 Regular Price $100.99
Only 1 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
C-TEK Standard Suspension Links; Arms; Bars; And Brackets offer improved performance for a wide variety of applications. C-TEK Suspension Links feature corrosion resistant finishes. Bushings with advanced synthetics help withstand high impacts and improve resistance to environmental factors; while providing optimal performance and extended service life.
BRAND: Centric Parts - OPTICAT
- 2005 - 2017 Nissan Frontier, 2016 - 2016 Nissan NP300 Frontier, 2005 - 2012 Nissan Pathfinder, 2005 - 2015 Nissan Xterra, 2009 - 2012 Suzuki Equator
- C-Tek Standard Control Arm and Ball Joint
- Centric Parts; CentricParts; Centric; Premium Control Arm; Standard Ball Joint; Centric Control arm ball joint; Centric Control arm and ball joint
- Engineering Validated & Certified in the U.S.A.. Advanced synthetics match OE specifications and materials. Application specific designs guarantee correct fit and function. Restored vehicle handling dynamics and responsiveness
- Standard Control Arm and Ball Joint
- 2009-2012 Suzuki Equator - Position: Front Right Lower
- 2005-2018 Nissan Frontier - Position: Front Right Lower
- 2016-2016 Nissan NP300 Frontier - Position: Front Right Lower
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder - Position: Front Right Lower
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra - Position: Front Right Lower
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
What is better Centric Rotors VS OEM?
Centric = Aftermarket, Potential Performance Boost OEM = Factory-supplied, Guaranteed Compatibility
Are Centric brake rotors good quality?
Centric brake rotors offer good quality for their price, providing reliable braking performance and durability.
How often should I replace centric brake pads?
The frequency of replacing Centric brake pads depends on driving habits and conditions, but a general guideline is every 30,000 to 70,000 miles.
Are Centric parts compatible with aftermarket brake systems or modifications?
Centric parts are usually compatible with aftermarket brake systems and modifications if they meet industry standards and maintain the vehicle's original specifications.