Dayco 17403 | Accessory Drive Belt
Special Price $19.00 Regular Price $22.99
Only 2 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Dayco® Top Cog® Belt is the workhorse of the heavy-duty industry. The cogs in the top of the belt deliver increased flexibility around small pulleys, and the increased surface area results in a cooler running belt. Polyester cord provides maximum power transfer and tension holding capability for the life of the belt. The laminated construction helps absorb greater shock loads associated with diesel engines. These Dayco® Top Cog® advantages translate into less downtime, lower maintenance costs, and increased dependability. The Dayco® Top Cog® Belt meets or exceeds SAE J636 and J637 specifications.
- V-BELT, TOP COG, DAYCO
|Belt Construction||Top Cog|
|Material||Synthetic Rubber Compound|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||175|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||79.4|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-37.2|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-35|
|Standards||SAE J636, SAE J637|
- Lazorlite: L38-1020
- CARQUEST: 9403
- Gates: 9403HD
- General Motors: 11502344
- Volvo Cars: 967111
- Bando: 3395
- AMC: 8933.000.409
- ACDelco: 9403HD
- NAPA: 25-9403HD
- General Motors: 1610193
- Goodyear: 17403
- Duralast: 17403
- Freshstart: 17403
- Dynacraft: D1102-3365
- NAPA: 25-9403
- ACDelco: 17403
- NAPA: 25-10235
- Isuzu: 8-94452-904-0
- Volvo Cars: 967180
- Gates: 9403
- Atlas: 7403
- White: 30-3077276
- Driveworks: 40317
- White: 967237
- CARQUEST: 9403HD
- 1982-1985 Cadillac Fleetwood - Position: Fan and Air Pump
- 1988-1995 Isuzu Pickup - Position: Power Steering
- 1991-1997 Isuzu Rodeo - Position: Power Steering
- 1992-1995 Freightliner MB70 - Position: Air Brake Compressor
- 1988-1991 Isuzu Trooper - Position: Power Steering
- 1992-1995 Freightliner MB60 - Position: Air Brake Compressor
- 1982-1984 Cadillac DeVille - Position: Fan and Air Pump
- 1982-1985 Cadillac Seville - Position: Fan and Air Pump
- 1983-1987 Renault Alliance - Position: Air Conditioning
- w/o P.S.
- 1994-1996 Honda Passport - Position: Power Steering
- 1984-1986 Renault Encore - Position: Air Conditioning
- w/o P.S.
- 1982-1985 Cadillac Eldorado - Position: Fan and Air Pump
- 1989-1994 Isuzu Amigo - Position: Power Steering
Can a serpentine belt cause smoke?
Yes, a serpentine belt can cause smoke. A serpentine belt is an essential component of a vehicle's engine system. It drives various accessories such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and air conditioning compressor. If the serpentine belt becomes worn, damaged, or misaligned, it can cause friction and generate smoke.
Why is my serpentine belt squealing?
The serpentine belt can squeal due to various reasons, including tension issues, worn-out belt, or a problem with the belt's pulleys.
Is my serpentine belt too tight?
If your serpentine belt is causing issues like excessive noise or accelerated wear on the pulleys, it may indicate that the belt is too tight.
Why did my serpentine belt come off?
Serpentine belts can come off due to factors such as belt wear, improper tension, misaligned pulleys, or a faulty tensioner.