Dayco 5050460 | Serpentine Belt
Special Price $16.00 Regular Price $19.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Designed for high mileage multiple-accessory drivesthe Dayco® â€œWâ€ profile belt (patent pending) is the most innovative advancement in multi-rib belt design in over 25 years. Developed through extensive laboratory and actual road mileage testing, this unique rib profile has been specifically Dayco® engineered to conform to high mileage, worn or misaligned drives without a sacrifice in quiet, long-lasting performance. The "W" profile cut into the tip of each rib makes the tip more flexible and eliminates belt chirp when the belt enters a worn or misalligned pulley. Constructed with Aramid reinforced EPDM compounds, the Dayco® â€œWâ€ profile belt delivers more than OE required quality...it delivers the solution to troublesome drive problems. Dayco® Poly-Rib® Belts meet or exceed SAE J1459 and SAE J2432 specifications.
- POLY RIB BELT, DAYCO
|Material||EPDM, Aramid Reinforced|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||212|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-45|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-42.7|
|Rib Profile||Straight Rib|
|Standards||SAE J1459, SAE J2432|
- Mazda: FS05-15-909
- Gates: K050459
- Motorcraft: JK5-465
- General Motors: 24573323-AB
- General Motors: 24573323
- General Motors: 22538446
- CARQUEST: K050459
- Duralast: 460K5
- Renault: 77.08.722.039
- ACDelco: 5K460
- ContiTech: PK050460
- Mazda: FS12-15-909A
- V&W: 460K5
- Mazda: FS12-15-909
- Ford: F32Z-8620-C
- ACDelco: 5K459
- Ford: F505-15-909
- CARQUEST: K050460
- NAPA: 25-050460
- NAPA: 25-050459
- Audi: 079.903.137S
- Goodyear: 4050459
- General Motors: 24573489
- Renault: 77.00.720.780
- Driveworks: 460K5
- BMW: 1.715.637
- Gates: K050460
- BMW: 1.715.637.3
- Bando: 5PK1170
- 1996-1997 Ford Probe - Position: Power Steering
- 1993-1997 Mazda MX-6 - Position: Air Conditioning and Power Steering
- 2007-2008 Audi RS4 - Position: Main Drive
- 1993-1995 Ford Probe - Position: Air Conditioning and Power Steering
- 2002-2003 Mazda Protege5 - Position: Air Conditioning and Power Steering
- 1993-1997 Mazda 626 - Position: Air Conditioning and Power Steering
- 1990-1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme - Position: Air Conditioning, Alternator and Tensioner
- 2001-2003 Mazda Protege - Position: Air Conditioning and Power Steering
- 1990-1991 Pontiac Grand Prix - Position: Air Conditioning, Alternator and Tensioner
- 1988-1989 BMW 750iL - Position: Fan To Air Conditioning
Can a serpentine belt cause smoke?
Yes, a serpentine belt can cause smoke. A serpentine belt is an essential component of a vehicle's engine system. It drives various accessories such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and air conditioning compressor. If the serpentine belt becomes worn, damaged, or misaligned, it can cause friction and generate smoke.
Why is my serpentine belt squealing?
The serpentine belt can squeal due to various reasons, including tension issues, worn-out belt, or a problem with the belt's pulleys.
Is my serpentine belt too tight?
If your serpentine belt is causing issues like excessive noise or accelerated wear on the pulleys, it may indicate that the belt is too tight.
Why did my serpentine belt come off?
Serpentine belts can come off due to factors such as belt wear, improper tension, misaligned pulleys, or a faulty tensioner.
You may also be interested in
- ACDelco 5K459 | Serpentine BeltSpecial Price $30.59 Regular Price $35.99
- Gates K050459 | Serpentine BeltSpecial Price $29.74 Regular Price $34.99
- Gates K050460 | Serpentine BeltSpecial Price $41.64 Regular Price $48.99
- Bando 5PK1170 | Accessory Drive BeltSpecial Price $14.00 Regular Price $17.99