Dayco 5060408 | Serpentine Belt
Special Price $17.00 Regular Price $20.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Designed for high mileage multiple-accessory drivesthe Dayco® â€œWâ€ profile belt (patent pending) is the most innovative advancement in multi-rib belt design in over 25 years. Developed through extensive laboratory and actual road mileage testing, this unique rib profile has been specifically Dayco® engineered to conform to high mileage, worn or misaligned drives without a sacrifice in quiet, long-lasting performance. The "W" profile cut into the tip of each rib makes the tip more flexible and eliminates belt chirp when the belt enters a worn or misalligned pulley. Constructed with Aramid reinforced EPDM compounds, the Dayco® â€œWâ€ profile belt delivers more than OE required quality...it delivers the solution to troublesome drive problems. Dayco® Poly-Rib® Belts meet or exceed SAE J1459 and SAE J2432 specifications.
- POLY RIB BELT, DAYCO
|Material||EPDM, Aramid Reinforced|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||212|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-42.7|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-45|
|Rib Profile||Straight Rib|
|Standards||SAE J1459, SAE J2432|
- Toyota: 90916-91239
- Toyota: 90080-91087-00
- Gates: K060408
- Toyota: 90080-02401
- Datsun/Nissan: 11920-53J00
- Toyota: 90080-91087-B
- Freshstart: 407K6
- ACDelco: 6K408
- Driveworks: 408K6
- CARQUEST: K060407
- Datsun/Nissan: 11920-53J20
- Gates: K060407
- Toyota: 90080-91339
- Goodyear: 4060407
- Bando: 6PK1035
- NAPA: 25-060407
- NAPA: 25-060408HD
- ACDelco: 6K407
- Gates: K060408HD
- Toyota: 90080-91087-A
- CARQUEST: K060408HD
- ACDelco: K060408HD
- CARQUEST: K060408
- Isuzu: 8-94361-889-0
- Toyota: 90916-02401
- NAPA: 25-060408
- Datsun/Nissan: 11920-53J05
- Duralast: 408K6
- Toyota: 90080-91087
- 2000-2002 International 5500i - Position: Water Pump
- 2000-2001 International 5600i - Position: Water Pump
- 1995-1998 Toyota Avalon - Position: Air Conditioning and Alternator
- 1994-2001 Lexus ES300 - Position: Air Conditioning and Alternator
- 1991-1994 Nissan Sentra - Position: Air Conditioning and Alternator
- 2000-2001 International 5900i - Position: Water Pump
- 1989-1989 Isuzu I-Mark - Position: Air Conditioning and Power Steering
- 1994-2001 Toyota Camry - Position: Air Conditioning and Alternator
- 1999-2003 Toyota Solara - Position: Air Conditioning and Alternator
- 1991-1993 Nissan NX - Position: Air Conditioning and Alternator
- 1991-1994 Infiniti G20 - Position: Air Conditioning and Alternator
- 2004-2006 Lexus RX330 - Position: Alternator and Air Conditioning
Can a serpentine belt cause smoke?
Yes, a serpentine belt can cause smoke. A serpentine belt is an essential component of a vehicle's engine system. It drives various accessories such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and air conditioning compressor. If the serpentine belt becomes worn, damaged, or misaligned, it can cause friction and generate smoke.
Why is my serpentine belt squealing?
The serpentine belt can squeal due to various reasons, including tension issues, worn-out belt, or a problem with the belt's pulleys.
Is my serpentine belt too tight?
If your serpentine belt is causing issues like excessive noise or accelerated wear on the pulleys, it may indicate that the belt is too tight.
Why did my serpentine belt come off?
Serpentine belts can come off due to factors such as belt wear, improper tension, misaligned pulleys, or a faulty tensioner.
You may also be interested in
- Gates K060408HD | Serpentine BeltSpecial Price $23.79 Regular Price $27.99
- Gates K060407 | Serpentine BeltSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $21.99
- ACDelco 6K407 | Serpentine BeltSpecial Price $23.79 Regular Price $27.99
- Gates K060408 | Serpentine BeltSpecial Price $18.00 Regular Price $21.99
- ACDelco 6K408 | Serpentine BeltSpecial Price $31.44 Regular Price $36.99