Dayco 5060465 | Serpentine Belt
Special Price $18.00 Regular Price $21.99
Only 7 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Designed for high mileage multiple-accessory drivesthe Dayco® â€œWâ€ profile belt (patent pending) is the most innovative advancement in multi-rib belt design in over 25 years. Developed through extensive laboratory and actual road mileage testing, this unique rib profile has been specifically Dayco® engineered to conform to high mileage, worn or misaligned drives without a sacrifice in quiet, long-lasting performance. The "W" profile cut into the tip of each rib makes the tip more flexible and eliminates belt chirp when the belt enters a worn or misalligned pulley. Constructed with Aramid reinforced EPDM compounds, the Dayco® â€œWâ€ profile belt delivers more than OE required quality...it delivers the solution to troublesome drive problems. Dayco® Poly-Rib® Belts meet or exceed SAE J1459 and SAE J2432 specifications.
- POLY RIB BELT, DAYCO
|Material||EPDM, Aramid Reinforced|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||100|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||212|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-45|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||-42.7|
|Rib Profile||Straight Rib|
|Standards||SAE J1459, SAE J2432|
- Renault: 77.00.729.751
- NAPA: 25-060465
- Duralast: 465K6
- Ford: E4LY-8620-A
- Motorcraft: JK6-472
- Ford: F7CZ-8620-BA
- General Motors: 3101314
- General Motors: 12578000
- Pirelli: 465K6
- Datsun/Nissan: 11720-49102
- Renault: 77.00.749.183
- Gates: K060465
- V&W: 465K6
- NAPA: 25-71181
- Cummins: 3101314
- Dynacraft: D1102-7155
- Ford: F7CZ-8620-BB
- CARQUEST: K060465
- Honda: 38920-P8C-A04
- Freshstart: 465K6
- ACDelco: 6K465
- Ford: E85E-8620-CB
- Goodyear: 4060465
- Bando: 6PK1180
- Honda: 38920-PP8-CA02
- Driveworks: 465K6
- ContiTech: PK060465
- BMW: 11 28 1 747 277
- 2015-2016 Volvo XC70 - Position: Main Drive
- 2017-2018 Volvo V60 Cross Country - Position: Main Drive
- 2018-2019 Volvo V90 - Position: Main Drive
- 2018-2019 Volvo XC90 - Position: Main Drive
- 1997-1999 Mercury Tracer - Position: Alternator, Power Steering and Tensioner
- w/o A.C.
- 2015-2020 Volvo S60 - Position: Main Drive
- 2018-2019 Volvo XC60
- 1997-1999 Ford Escort - Position: Alternator, Power Steering and Tensioner
- w/o A.C.
- 1987-1988 Mercury Cougar - Position: Air Conditioning and Idler
- 2017-2018 Volvo S60 Cross Country - Position: Main Drive
- 2005-2010 Cadillac STS - Position: Power Steering and Air Conditioning
- 2015-2019 Volvo XC60 - Position: Main Drive
- 2004-2009 Cadillac SRX - Position: Power Steering and Air Conditioning
- 2017-2017 Volvo XC90 - Position: Main Drive
- Serpentine Belt
- 2019-2019 Volvo XC40 - Position: Main Drive
- 1995-2001 BMW 750iL - Position: Fan To Air Conditioning
- 2017-2020 Volvo S90 - Position: Main Drive
- 1995-1997 BMW 850Ci - Position: Water Pump To Air Conditioning
- 2015-2018 Volvo V60 - Position: Main Drive
- 2011-2011 Cadillac STS - Position: Air Conditioning
- 2018-2019 Volvo V90 Cross Country - Position: Main Drive
- 2015-2016 Volvo S80 - Position: Main Drive
Can a serpentine belt cause smoke?
Yes, a serpentine belt can cause smoke. A serpentine belt is an essential component of a vehicle's engine system. It drives various accessories such as the alternator, power steering pump, water pump, and air conditioning compressor. If the serpentine belt becomes worn, damaged, or misaligned, it can cause friction and generate smoke.
Why is my serpentine belt squealing?
The serpentine belt can squeal due to various reasons, including tension issues, worn-out belt, or a problem with the belt's pulleys.
Is my serpentine belt too tight?
If your serpentine belt is causing issues like excessive noise or accelerated wear on the pulleys, it may indicate that the belt is too tight.
Why did my serpentine belt come off?
Serpentine belts can come off due to factors such as belt wear, improper tension, misaligned pulleys, or a faulty tensioner.