Dedenbear TS10K Carburetor Return Spring
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Linkage Stop 3/4In. Bore/2 In. Stroke
- Adjustable Needle Valve Allows Precise And Quick Control
- 1/4in. Quick Disconnect CO2 Fitting
- Incl. 10oz. CO2 Bottle/Valve/Dual Gauge
- Bottle Measures 16.5in. Tall And 2in. Diameter
The Dedenbear TS10K combines the economical general purpose CO2 operated in-line linkage stop for carbs or injectors together with the AB10K CO2 bottle kit in one tidy package to ensure youve got what you need to install and operate the stop in your vehicle. The 3/4 inch bore and 2 inch stroke work well with single carb or throttle body injectors. Chromoly adjustment bolts ensure maximum durability. All Dedenbear linkage style throttle stops come with a needle valve to control the opening rate of the stop, quick disconnect fittings, stainless steel solenoid & cylinder, high temperature seals and plated steel parts for corrosion resistance.
Dedenbear Products, Inc. has been helping drag racers trip the win lights since 1979 and is the originator for the product type now universally known as Delay Boxes. Dedenbear produces a wide range of innovative specialist and quality racing components including; delay boxes, remote displays, nitrous timers, auto shifters, throttle stops, CO2 accessories and water pumps.