Dedenbear TS6 Carburetor Return Spring
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed Specifically For The Highest Mile Per Hour Cars
- Fits Holley Dominator 4500 Style And King Demon Carburetors
- 2in. Bore Size/Suitable For Most Applications
- No Butterflies To Restrict Flow Or Horsepower
- Co2 Operation/Incl. Premium 4 Way Solenoid/Fittings
- 1/4in. Line Required For Installation
- Needle Roller Bearings Used On All Moving Parts
- Air On/Air Off Operation Allows Fine Tuning Of Chassis Unloading
- Centered Openings Fo
Dedenbears TS6 Disc style base plate throttle stops sit underneath the carburetor and operates two rotating discs which pinch off air/fuel flow while allowing the carburetor to remain in wide open position in order to help assist a drag car in an electronics class precisely dial in to a pre-determined ET (such as Super classes) or to aid in running a higher MPH for a given ET. This CO2 operated stop has no airflow restrictions when completely open, allowing your engine to reach maximum performance when the stop is not engaged, making it perfect for huge horsepower applications that tend to spin the tires when a conventional throttle stop opens or unloads the chassis when it closes. Repeatability is ensured by using needle roller bearings on all moving parts, finely polished air cylinder, high temperature seals, and stainless steel and brass construction on most of the parts coming into contact with the air/fuel flow. The result is silky smooth movement and precise positioning of the air flow discs. At only 1 5/8 inches tall, hood scoop clearance is typically not a problem. Closing adjustment is located at the end of the air cylinder for easy, accurate settings. Suitable for most dominator style carbs featuring a 2 inch bore. Check out model TS6B for larger bore 2 1/8 inch model carburetors or TS6S for smaller bore, smaller displacement (under 500 CID) applications.
Dedenbear Products, Inc. has been helping drag racers trip the win lights since 1979 and is the originator for the product type now universally known as Delay Boxes. Dedenbear produces a wide range of innovative specialist and quality racing components including; delay boxes, remote displays, nitrous timers, auto shifters, throttle stops, CO2 accessories and water pumps.