Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Our OE safety technology is fitted to millions of vehicles worldwide and we apply our OE expertise to our aftermarket steering portfolio. Delphi tests to the extreme for OE performance at every turn: our parts withstand temperatures below -40 degrees C and over 120 degrees C and are exposed to 720 hours of salt spray. Delphi's extensive dimensional and material analysis ensures the very best compatibility between the OE and aftermarket part.
- Ball Joint
- Ball Joint
- Ball Joint
|Ball Joint Assembly||Yes|
|California Proposition 65||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Dust Boot Included||Yes|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Position(s)||Front Lower Outer, Front Outer. For the position specific to your vehicle, refer to the Application tab.|
|Suspension Grade Type||Standard|
- Beck/Arnley: 101-5114
- BMW: 3112 1096 685
- BMW: 3112 1140 398
- BMW: 3112 6758 510
- MAS Industries: B9916
- TRW: JBJ122
- MOOG Chassis Products: K500080
- MOOG Chassis Products: K9916
- Mevotech: MK9916
- 1998-1999 BMW 323is - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1992-1998 BMW 318i - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1998-2000 BMW 323i - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1992-1995 BMW 325is - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1996-2002 BMW Z3 - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1992-1999 BMW 318is - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1996-1997 BMW 328is - Position: Front Outer
- 1998-1999 BMW 328is - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1992-1995 BMW 320i - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1996-2000 BMW 328i - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1992-1995 BMW 325i - Position: Front Lower Outer
- 1995-1999 BMW 318ti - Position: Front Lower Outer
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.