Dorman Products 38491 Door Hinge Pin and Bushing Kit
Special Price $16.00 Regular Price $19.99
Only 10 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This door hinge pin & bushing kit is designed to match the original parts required to restore door alignment and function on specified vehicles. Made of quality components, this kit is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
BRAND: Dorman - HELP
- Direct replacement - this door hinge pin & bushing kit is designed to match the original pin and bushing required to restore the alignment and proper function of a door on specified vehicles
- Door Hinge Pin And Bushing Kit
- Chevrolet Lumina 2001-95, Chevrolet Monte Carlo 1999-95
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- DOOR HINGE PIN & BUSHING KIT
- Durable construction - this kit is made from quality components to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Ideal solution - this pin and bushing are reliable replacements for original components that have failed due to wear
- Door, Hinge, Pin, Bushing, Kit, Doors, Kits, Hinges, Pins, Bushings
|Bushing Inside Diameter||0.448|
|Bushing Outside Diameter||0.553|
|Package Contents||4 Of The Following Size Pins (2) 0.350 in X 0.972 in (2) 0.350 in X 1.00 in and (4) Bushings (id X Od X Height) 0.448 in X 0.553 in X 0.748 in and (4) 5/16 in-24 Nylon Insert Lock Nuts|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
Package Quantity: 1
- NEEDA PARTS: 38491
- TOTAL AUTO: TAI-GMHK18
- General Motors: 20262500
- 1995-2001 Chevrolet Lumina - Position: Front
- 1995-1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Position: Front
- 1995-2001 Chevrolet Lumina - Position: Rear
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.