Dorman Products 42059 PCV Valve Grommet
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This PCV valve grommet is designed to match the fit and function of the original grommet on specified vehicles, and is engineered for durability and reliable performance.
1/2 In.PCV to Valve Cover
BRAND: Dorman - HELP
- Direct replacement - this PCV valve grommet is designed to match the fit and function of the original grommet on specified vehicles
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- PCV, Valve, Grommet, Valves, Grommets, Rubber
- PCV Valve Grommet - 0.712 In. ID - 1.293 In. OD - 0.459 In. Thickness
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- American Motors 1988-81, Jeep 1990-81
- Restores functionality - this grommet is made to fit and fully restore part functionality after the original grommet fails
|Attachment Method||Push On|
1/2 In.PCV to Valve Cover
- Chrysler: J3237765
- NEEDA PARTS: 420593
- 1981-1983 Jeep Wagoneer - Position: N/A
- 1983-1984 American Motors Eagle - Position: Rear
- 1981-1988 American Motors Eagle - Position: N/A
- 1981-1983 Jeep Cherokee - Position: N/A
- 1984-1986 Jeep Wagoneer - Position: Rear
- 1984-1986 Jeep Cherokee - Position: Rear
- 1987-1990 Jeep Wrangler - Position: N/A
- 1984-1986 Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Position: N/A
- 1981-1983 Jeep CJ5 - Position: N/A
- 1983-1985 Jeep Scrambler - Position: Rear
- 1981-1982 Jeep CJ7 - Position: N/A
- 1986-1986 Jeep Comanche - Position: Rear
- 1983-1986 Jeep CJ7 - Position: Rear
- 1981-1982 Jeep Scrambler - Position: N/A
- 1981-1983 American Motors Spirit - Position: N/A
- 1981-1987 Jeep J10 - Position: N/A
- 1981-1983 American Motors Concord - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.