Dorman 47268 | Windshield Washer Nozzle
Special Price $10.00 Regular Price $13.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Washer nozzle clogged or leaking? This replacement nozzle matches the fit and function of the factory part on specified vehicles to restore use of the washer system. This part is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
BRAND: Dorman - HELP
- Ideal solution - this nozzle is a reliable replacement for an original part that has failed due to clogging, leaks or other damage
- Trustworthy quality - backed by a team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Acura 2001-94, Acura 1989-86, Honda 1997-83
- Windshield Washer Nozzle
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Windshield, Washer, Nozzle, Nozzles, Wiper, Wipers
- Direct replacement - this washer nozzle matches the fit and function of the factory part on specified years, make and models
- WASHER NOZZLE
|Hose Port Diameter||0.23|
|Package Contents||1 Washer Nozzle|
Packaging Type: BagPackage Quantity: 1
- Honda: 76815SR0004
- 1993-1997 Honda Civic del Sol - Position: Right
- 1986-1989 Acura Integra - Position: Right
- 1992-1997 Honda Civic - Position: Left
- 1993-1997 Honda Civic del Sol - Position: Left
- 1992-1997 Honda Civic - Position: Right
- 1984-1997 Honda Accord - Position: Right
- 1986-1989 Acura Integra - Position: Left
- 1983-1987 Honda Prelude - Position: Right
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra - Position: Right
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.