Dorman 521-449 | Suspension Control Arm
Special Price $57.79 Regular Price $67.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This suspension control arm is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Suspension Control Arm
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
- Honda Civic 1995-90, Honda Civic del Sol 1997-93, Honda CRX 1991-90
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Suspension, Control, Arm, Arms
- CONTROL ARM
|Ball Joint Included
|Ball Joint Installed
|Ball Joint Mounting Type
|Ball Joint Stud Type
|Bushing Inside Diameter
|Bushing Outside Diameter
|End 2 Type
|Grease Fitting Included
|Linkage End Type
|Mounting Brackets Included
|Mounting Hardware Included
Built in Japan
- Napa Premium: 2606299
- Honda: 52360SH3A12
- CARQUEST: CA890
- Precision Driveline: CB60109
- Mevotech Supreme: CMS60150
- MOOG: NI
- 1990-1995 Honda Civic - Position: Rear Left Lower Rearward
- 1990-1991 Honda CRX - Position: Rear Left Lower Rearward
- 1993-1997 Honda Civic del Sol - Position: Rear Left Lower Rearward
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.