Dorman Products 524-583 Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly
Only 2 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This suspension control arm and ball joint assembly is a direct replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicle applications. An industry-leading evaluation process ensures a smooth ride, directional stability and predictable dynamics.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Quality engineering - underwent industry-leading testing to ensure a smooth, stable and safe ride
- Honda Accord Crosstour 2011-10, Honda Crosstour 2015-12
- Trustworthy replacement - this control arm and ball joint assembly directly replaces the original assembly on specific vehicle applications
- Suspension Control Arm
- Durably designed - additional coatings offer long-lasting rust and corrosion resistance
- Suspension, Control, Arm, Ball, Joint, Assembly, Arms, Assemblies
- CONTROL ARM
- Complete repair - each assembly includes pre-installed ball joint and bushings, saving time and labor
|Ball Joint Included||Yes|
|Ball Joint Installed||Yes|
|Ball Joint Mounting Type||Press In|
|Ball Joint Stud Type||Threaded|
|Ball Joint Thread Diameter||14|
|Control Arm Color||Black|
|Control Arm Material||Steel|
|Control Arm Maximum Length||237|
|Control Arm Maximum Width||288.5|
|Control Arm Type||Stamped|
|Grease Fitting Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||12.3|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||1|
|Package Contents||Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly|
|Suspension Grade Type||Light|
- Napa Premium: 2608238
- Mevotech Supreme: CMS601220
- Honda: 51520TP6A01
- Beck/Arnley: 102-7845
- MOOG: NI
- Precision Driveline: 3CB60405
- 2012-2015 Honda Crosstour - Position: Front Left Upper
- 2010-2011 Honda Accord Crosstour - Position: Front Left Upper
How do suspension stabilizer bars work?
Suspension stabilizer bars, or sway bars, reduce body roll during turns by connecting the suspension on opposite sides of the vehicle and distributing the force of the turn more evenly between the wheels.
Do stabilizer bars affect steering?
Yes, stabilizer bars can affect steering by reducing body roll during turns and improving handling and stability.
Where is the stabilizer bar link?
The stabilizer bar link is a small metal rod with ball joints that connects the stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle. It is typically located near the wheels and attaches to the control arm or strut of the suspension.
What is the suspension stabilizer bar link?
The suspension stabilizer bar link is a component that connects the suspension stabilizer bar to the suspension system of a vehicle, allowing the stabilizer bar to effectively reduce body roll during turns and improve the handling and stability of the vehicle. It is typically a small metal rod with ball joints on each end.
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.
You may also be interested in
- Beck Arnley 102-7845 Suspension Control Arm and Ball Joint AssemblySpecial Price $56.09 Regular Price $65.99