Dorman 525-202 | Air Bag Clockspring
Special Price $69.98 Regular Price $82.33
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This air bag clockspring directly replaces the original clockspring on specific vehicles. By installing into existing wiring, it restores airbag system performance in less time.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Airbag Clock Spring
- Air, Bag, Clockspring, Bags, Clocksprings, Clock, Spring
- Safety tested - made to ensure proper restoration of air bag system performance
- Ford 2012-08, Lincoln 2012-10, Mercury 2009-08
- Time-saver - by replacing just the failed clockspring, reduce repair time by as much as two hours over traditional solutions
- Direct replacement - reverse-engineered to match the original clockspring on specific vehicles
- Durable construction - made of high-quality, long-lasting materials
- CLOCK SPRING
|Connector Gender||Male Female|
|End 1 Connector Color||Grey|
|End 1 Connector Color||Black|
|Package Contents||1 Clock Spring Assembly|
|Wire Gauge Measurement||16|
|Wiring Harness Length||5.1|
- Ford: 8G1Z14A664A
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus X - Position: N/A
- 2010-2012 Lincoln MKT - Position: N/A
- 2008-2012 Ford Taurus - Position: N/A
- 2008-2009 Mercury Sable - Position: N/A
- 2009-2012 Ford Flex - Position: N/A
- 2010-2011 Ford Mustang - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.