Dorman 525-221 | Air Bag Clockspring
Special Price $79.04 Regular Price $95.99
Only 7 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This air bag clockspring directly replaces the original clockspring on specific vehicles. By installing into existing wiring, it restores airbag system performance in less time.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Direct replacement - reverse-engineered to match the original clockspring on specific vehicles
- Airbag Clock Spring
- Air, Bag, Clockspring, Bags, Clocksprings, Clock, Spring
- Safety tested - made to ensure proper restoration of air bag system performance
- Time-saver - by replacing just the failed clockspring, reduce repair time by as much as two hours over traditional solutions
- CLOCK SPRING
- Ford C-Max 2018-13, Ford Escape 2016-13, Ford Focus 2014-12, Ford Transit Connect 2018-14
- Durable construction - made of high-quality, long-lasting materials
|Connector Gender||Male Female|
|End 1 Connector Color||Yellow|
|End 1 Connector Color||Blue|
|Package Contents||1 Clock Spring Assembly|
|Wire Gauge Measurement||16|
|Wiring Harness Length||4|
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS: CSP278
- BWD: CLS379
- Ford: CV6Z14A664A
- 2014-2017 Ford Transit Connect - Position: N/A
- w/Driver's 2 Stage Air Bag
- 2018-2018 Ford Transit Connect - Position: N/A
- w/Driver's 2 Stage Air Bag To 4/03/18
- 2013-2018 Ford C-Max - Position: N/A
- 2012-2014 Ford Focus - Position: N/A
- 2013-2016 Ford Escape - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.