Dorman 58162 | Left Windshield Washer Nozzle
Special Price $12.00 Regular Price $15.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Washer nozzle clogged or leaking? This replacement nozzle matches the fit and function of the factory part on specified vehicles to restore use of the washer system. This part is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
BRAND: Dorman - HELP
- Ideal solution - this nozzle is a reliable replacement for an original part that has failed due to clogging, leaks or other damage
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Ford Explorer 2015-11, Ford Police Interceptor Utility 2017, Ford Police Interceptor Utility 2015-13
- WASHER NOZZLE
- Direct replacement - this washer nozzle matches the fit and function of the factory part on specified years, make and models
- Windshield Washer Nozzle
- Trustworthy quality - backed by a team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Windshield, Washer, Nozzle, Nozzles, Wiper, Wipers
|Hose Port Diameter||0.2|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||0.45|
|Package Contents||1 Washer Nozzle|
Packaging Type: BagPackage Quantity: 1
- Ford: BB5Z17603A
- 2013-2015 Ford Police Interceptor Utility - Position: Left
- 2013-2015 Ford Police Interceptor Utility - Position: Right
- 2017-2017 Ford Police Interceptor Utility - Position: Left
- 2011-2015 Ford Explorer - Position: Left
- 2017-2017 Ford Police Interceptor Utility - Position: Right
- 2011-2015 Ford Explorer - Position: Right
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.