Dorman 590-111 | Rear Park Assist Camera
Special Price $95.39 Regular Price $105.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This park assist camera matches the fit and function of the original equipment camera. A high-resolution, wide-angle lens provides excellent visibility and a protective coating on the electronics ensures reliability under harsh conditions.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Quality tested - this park assist camera has undergone try-on, on-vehicle, and salt spray testing to ensure quality fit and durability
- Park Assist Camera
- Chevrolet 2019-16, GMC 2019-16
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- Park, Assist, Back, Up, Camera, Cameras
- BACK-UP CAMERA
|Horizontal View Angle||168|
|Mounting Bracket Included||Yes|
|Package Contents||1 Park Assist Camera; 1 Harness Connector; 1 Bracket|
w/RPO Code A91 (Remote Lock Tailgate)
- General Motors: 84062896
- 2016-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 HD - Position: Rear
- 2016-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD - Position: Rear
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Cheyenne - Position: Rear
- 2019-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD - Position: Rear
- 2016-2018 GMC Sierra - Position: Rear
- 2016-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Position: Rear
- 2016-2019 GMC Sierra 1500 - Position: Rear
- 2019-2019 GMC Sierra 1500 Limited - Position: Rear
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 - Position: Rear
- 2016-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD - Position: Rear
- 2016-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 - Position: Rear
- 2016-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD - Position: Rear
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.