Dorman 599-112 | Transfer Case Control Module
Only 8 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Transfer case control module no longer in control? Restore it cost-effectively with this replacement module that provides the same function and performance of the original on specific vehicles.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Direct replacement - this transfer case control module directly replaces the original equipment modules on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of engineers and inspectors in the United States
- REMANUFACTURED TRANSFER CASE CONTROL MODULE
- Chevrolet 2007, GMC 2007
- Effective fix - replacement restores transfer case motor control and addresses trouble codes
- Remanufactured Transfer Case Control Module
- Thoroughly tested - each module undergoes rigorous testing to ensure reliable performance
- Transfer, Case, Control, Module, Modules
|Package Contents||Transfer Case Control Module|
w/RPO Code NP8 (2 Speed, Push Button Shift, Transfer Case)
- General Motors: 24243086
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Avalanche - Position: N/A
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 - Position: N/A
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 - Position: N/A
- 2007-2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Position: N/A
- 2007-2007 GMC Yukon XL 1500 - Position: N/A
- 2007-2007 GMC Yukon XL 2500 - Position: N/A
- 2007-2007 GMC Yukon - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.