Dorman Products 600-932 Transfer Case Motor
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Original transfer case motors often require replacement due to failure-prone plastic gears. This Dorman OE FIX solution features an upgraded gear made of stronger compound and a removable cover plate for easy future gear servicing.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Application specific - made to directly replace the original motor on certain BMW vehicles
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
- BMW X3 2010-04, BMW X5 2013-04, BMW X6 2014-08
- Simplified service - includes removable cover plate for easier future servicing of internal gear
- Upgraded materials - this replacement transfer case shift motor features a more durable internal gear for greater reliability
- TRANSFER CASE MOTOR
- Transfer Case Shift Motor
- Transfer, Case, Motor, Motors
|Mount Type||Bolt On|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||4|
|Package Contents||1 Transfer Case Motor|
|Sprocket Tooth Quantity||22|
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
- A1 Cardone: 48-705
- BMW: 27107568267
- CARDONE SELECT: Rebuild and Return
- 2008-2014 BMW X6 - Position: N/A
- 2004-2013 BMW X5 - Position: N/A
- 2004-2010 BMW X3 - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.