Learn about engine code P0171 (Fuel Trim System Too Lean - Bank 1) and its causes. Discover why it's important to address this issue promptly to maintain fuel efficiency and prevent engine damage.
Dorman 601-225 | Fuel Pump Driver Module
Special Price $43.84 Regular Price $51.58
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
Original equipment fuel pumps often stop working when the modules cannot handle capacity and transistors on the PCB fail. This Dorman OE FIX replacement upgrades the internal hardware for increased current capacity and greater reliability.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Ford 2018-09, Lincoln 2018-09, Mercury 2011-09
- Quality engineering - designed in the United States and backed by decades of automotive aftermarket experience
- FUEL PUMP RELAY MODULE
- Fuel Pump Relay Module
- Application specific - made for certain Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles
- Upgraded replacement - this fuel pump relay module features enhanced internal hardware for greater reliability
- Failure-resistant design - increased current capacity in module prevents future transistor failure
- Fuel, Pump, Driver, Module, Pumps, Drivers, Modules
|Installation Hardware Included||No|
|Installation Instructions Included||No|
|Mounting Bracket Included||No|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Mounting Type||Screw In|
|Package Contents||1 Fuel Pump Relay|
|Wiring Harness Included||No|
- Ford: AA8Z9D370D
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS: RY1712
- WELLS: 1R2383
- Spectra Premium: FD1026
- 2013-2018 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan - Position: N/A
- 2011-2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2009-2014 Ford E-250 - Position: N/A
- 2010-2012 Lincoln MKZ - Position: N/A
- 2009-2015 Ford E-350 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2015-2018 Ford Transit-250 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2011 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2009-2018 Ford Flex - Position: N/A
- 2009-2011 Ford Expedition - Position: N/A
- 2010-2012 Ford Fusion - Position: N/A
- 2010-2018 Lincoln MKT - Position: N/A
- 2009-2011 Mercury Mariner - Position: N/A
- 2009-2012 Ford Escape - Position: N/A
- 2015-2015 Ford Transit - Position: N/A
- 2010-2011 Mercury Milan - Position: N/A
- 2015-2018 Ford Transit-350 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2011 Lincoln MKX - Position: N/A
- 2015-2018 Ford Transit-150 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2011 Ford Edge - Position: N/A
- 2015-2018 Ford Transit-350 HD - Position: N/A
- 2011-2011 Ford F-550 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2014-2018 Ford Special Service Police Sedan - Position: N/A
- 2011-2018 Ford F53 - Position: N/A
- 2011-2011 Ford F-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2009-2011 Lincoln Navigator - Position: N/A
- 2010-2018 Ford Taurus - Position: N/A
- 2009-2014 Ford F-150 - Position: N/A
- 2009-2015 Ford E-450 Super Duty - Position: N/A
- 2009-2014 Ford E-150 - Position: N/A
- 2009-2016 Lincoln MKS - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.