Dorman 602-325 | Front Windshield Wiper Linkage
Special Price $118.73 Regular Price $133.78
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This replacement windshield wiper linkage has been engineered to match the function and performance of the original linkage on select vehicle years, makes and models to restore wiper operation.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Ford Escape 2012-07, Mazda Tribute 2011-08, Mercury Mariner 2011-07
- Windshield Wiper Transmission
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of engineers and quality specialists in the United States
- WIPER TRANSMISSION
- Direct replacement - this windshield wiper linkage matches the fit and function of the original equipment linkage on specified vehicles
- Application specific - reverse engineered from the original design on certain vehicle years, makes and models
- Windshield, Wiper, Linkage, Wipers
- Restores performance - fixes a failed crank arm to restore wiper blade operation
|Attachment Method||Bolt On|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Mounting Hardware Included||No|
|Package Contents||1 Wiper Transmission with Crank Arm|
|Universal Or Specific Fit||Specific|
- Ford: ZZD176657
- 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute - Position: Front
- 2007-2011 Mercury Mariner - Position: N/A
- 2007-2012 Ford Escape - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.