Dorman 781-635N | Bolt
Special Price $12.00 Regular Price $15.99
Only 5 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
These bolts are manufactured using durable materials and corrosion-tested to ensure required strength and longevity.
BRAND: Dorman - Autograde
- Cap Screw-Hex Head-Class 8.8- M12-1.25 x 35mm
- Corrosion tested - hardware undergoes salt spray testing to ensure corrosion resistance
- Durable materials - manufactured to specific thread tolerance standards
- Multipurpose usefulness - can be used in a variety of applications, from auto to home
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of professional engineers and quality control specialists in the United States
- Bolt, Fastener, Bolts, Fasteners
|Head Drive Type
|1 Cap Screw
|SAE or Metric
- NEEDA PARTS: 442740BP
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.