Dorman 800-230 | Fuel Repair Line
Special Price $13.00 Regular Price $16.99
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This fuel repair line is a bulk section of tubing that enables you to easily replace a damaged section of the fuel line with a piece that matches the material, dimensions, shape and performance of the original.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- FUEL SENDING UNIT REPAIR. 3/8IN x 4IN DOUBLE BEAD LINE, 90 DEGREE END
- Corrosion resistant - materials are constructed to resist damage from the elements
- Companion part - installation is simpler when also using a fuel repair line kit that comes with connectors and related tools
- Seamless repair - this replacement fuel line allows you to only replace the damaged section of line with a piece that matches the original
- FUEL SENDING UNIT REPAIR
- Ensure fit - measure the outside diameter of the original fuel line on the vehicle to ensure proper match
- Fuel, Repair, Line, Lines
|Fuel Line Disconnect Tools Included
|Fuel Line Included
|3/8 in; 1/2 in; 5/8 in; 3/4 in; 1 in
|Number of Adapters
|Number of Fuel Fittings
|1 Steel 3/8 in X 4 in Fuel Line With 90 Degree End
|Pipe Bender Feature
|Sending Unit Included
- AGS Company: FLRL-3890
- FMSI Universal: 3072L
- NEEDA PARTS: 905-419
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.