Dorman 801-600 | Fuel Line Repair Kit
Out of stock
This Nylon Fuel Line Repair Kit is a must-have for efficient, reliable on-the-car fixes. It features 83 connectors and accessories, including single-piece connectors, quick connect nylon unions and an exclusive tool for installing angled connectors.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Fuel Line Repair Tech Tray
- Steel line to nylon line adapters - allows an old steel fuel line to be repaired with updated nylon line
- FUEL LINE REPAIR TECH TRAY
- Complete tech tray - straight and elbow connectors included to tackle the most popularapplications
- Cost-effective replacement - saves time and money by replacing only the damaged section. No more difficult manipulation of entire fuel lines
- Exclusive features - includes updated tool included for 45°, 90° and 180° connectors
- Fuel, Line, Repair, Kit, Kits, Lines
|Fuel Line Disconnect Tools Included||Yes|
|Fuel Line Included||Yes|
|Hose/Line Length (In)||5/16 (10 ft); 3/8 (10 ft)|
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Number of Adapters||13|
|Number of Fuel Fittings||2|
|O Rings Included||No|
|Package Contents||Fuel Line Repair Kit|
|Pipe Bender Feature||No|
|Sending Unit Included||No|
- SUR&R Auto Parts: KP1500
- FMSI Automotive Hardware: 0020
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.