Dorman 90132 | Front Left Interior Door Handle Bezel
Special Price $17.00 Regular Price $20.99
Only 9 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This interior door handle bezel is designed to match the fit, appearance and function of the original bezel on specified vehicles, and is engineered for durability and reliable performance.
BRAND: Dorman - HELP
- Chevrolet Trailblazer 2009-02, Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT 2006-02
- Restores functionality - this bezel is made to fully restore appearance and functionality after the original bezel fails
- Interior, Door, Handle, Bezel, Handles, Bezels
- Interior Door Handle Bezel-Front Left With Convenience Package Textured Gray
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE
- Direct replacement - this interior door handle bezel is designed to match the fit, appearance and function of the original bezel on specified vehicles
|Interior Door Handle Bezel
- General Motors: 25894592
- 2002-2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT - Position: Front Left
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer - Position: Front Left
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.