Dorman 902-072 | Engine Auxiliary Water Pump
Special Price $95.39 Regular Price $105.99
Only 7 left
Estimated Ship Date: 1 Business Day or Less
This engine auxiliary water pump is designed to match the fit and function of the original pump on specified applications, and is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
BRAND: Dorman - OE Solutions
- Auxiliary Coolant Pump
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Direct replacement - this engine auxiliary water pump is designed to match the fit and function of the original pump on specified applications
- BMW 2008-99, Land Rover 2012-06
- Restores functionality - reliable replacement for an original pump that has failed to provide sufficient water flow
- Engine, Auxiliary, Water, Pump, Pumps
- AUXILIARY COOLANT PUMP
|Gasket Or Seal Included||No|
|Inlet Pipe Diameter||0.64|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||0.27|
|Mounting Hole Quantity||1|
|Outlet Pipe Diameter||0.62|
|Package Contents||1 Auxiliary Water Pump|
|Pulley Flange Mount Hole Quantity||0|
- BMW: 64118381989
- CARDONE SELECT: 5W9002
- Pierburg: 7.02078.37.0
- FOUR SEASONS: 89025
- British Leyland: JJK000010
- 1999-2000 BMW 528i - Position: N/A
- 2006-2008 BMW 750Li - Position: N/A
- 2001-2001 BMW 525i - Position: N/A
- 2002-2005 BMW 745i - Position: N/A
- 2006-2008 BMW 750i - Position: N/A
- 2006-2012 Land Rover Range Rover - Position: N/A
- 2001-2001 BMW 530i - Position: N/A
- 2004-2006 BMW 760Li - Position: N/A
- 2000-2006 BMW X5 - Position: N/A
- 2002-2005 BMW 745Li - Position: N/A
- 2004-2006 BMW 760i - Position: N/A
Can I use Dorman parts to replace OEM parts?
Yes, Dorman parts can often be used as replacements for OEM parts, but it is important to carefully compare specifications and ensure compatibility.
How do I install Dorman shift linkage bushing?
To install a Dorman shift linkage bushing, first locate the old bushing and remove it if necessary. Apply lubricant to the Dorman bushing and slide it onto the shift linkage, tapping it into place with a soft tool until fully seated. Check the alignment and function of the shift linkage after installation.
Where is Dorman manufactured?
Dorman is a global automotive parts supplier with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada, China, and India. Its headquarters and largest manufacturing facility are located in Colmar, Pennsylvania, USA.