Dorman Products 904-462 Water in Fuel Sensor
- Dorman 904-462 Water in Fuel (WiF) Sensor
- Water in Fuel (WiF) Sensor
- Ideal replacement - this water-in-fuel (WiF) sensor matches the original equipment sensor's function and performance
- Durable construction - this sensor is made of durable materials to withstand exposure to diesel fuel
- Cost-effective solution - offers original equipment quality at competitive price
- Quality tested - this part has undergone vehicle try-on and bench testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life
- Attached Lead Wires: No
- California Proposition 65: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Package Contents: 1 Water in Fuel Sensor
- Voltage: 12V
- Wiring Harness Included: No
This item may interchange to the following part numbers from other brands. This is provided for reference only and does not guarantee that the part your are buying is identical to the part numbers from the brands listed below. To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, enter your vehicles Year, Make, Model, Trim and Engine in the Compatibility Table.
- Chrysler 68197868AB
ABOUT DORMAN PRODUCTS
People's lives and livelihoods depend upon cars and trucks. Dorman gives people greater freedom to fix these vehicles by constantly developing new repair solutions that put owners and installers first.
Since 1918, we have been the automotive aftermarket’s pioneering problem solvers. We have released thousands of parts and components that people could once only buy from original equipment manufacturers. By always innovating, we have led the way in growing the aftermarket, providing more opportunity to individuals and businesses who depend on automotive maintenance. That’s why our catalog includes more than 80,000 products and grows every year.
What makes us distinct from other aftermarket companies is our customer-first mindset. Everything we do is centered around providing customer value, both in the quality of our products, and the creativity of our solutions. Our engineers and designers go out of their way to save repair technicians time, and save vehicle owners money.
The engine that powers us is our Culture of Contribution. We empower and celebrate new ideas throughout our organization, because that just means we have more ways to solve problems. Our family-run roots give us a spirit of entrepreneurship that accelerates our speed and agility. This is a rare combination in a fast-growing, global enterprise that makes Dorman a special place to work.
|Part Type||Water in Fuel (WiF) Sensor|
|Short Description||Water In Fuel Sensor|
|PartCategory||Air and Fuel Delivery|
|FitmentSummary||This part generally fits Ram vehicles & includes models such as 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 with the trims of Base Cab & Chassis - Crew Cab, Base Cab & Chassis - Long Conventional, Big Horn Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door, Big Horn Extended Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door, Lara|
|Buyers Guide||RAM 2500 18-13 All, RAM 3500 18-13 All, RAM 4500 18-13 All, RAM 5500 18-13 All|
|Interchange||68197868AB, 68197868AB, 78WK|